Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Prague Trip



OK, Heathrow was hell, but Prague was quite wonderful. I actually was able to get away from the office on Friday afternoon and take a walking tour of Prague. I highly recommend Prague Walks They have all sorts of walking tours - the one I took was three hours with a very knowledgeable guide and included a stop half-way through at a pub for a foot rest and a local beer. What a great way to spend three hours!

More photos can be found here. They're with my crappy cell phone camera, I forgot to bring my regular camera (probably a good thing because it would probably still be sitting in Heathrow in my lost suitcase), but there are some good shots in there considering.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting article! And nice pictures!
I also have been to Prague, have fun and really enjoyed in this amazing city! The best thing was that in the city, where come so many tourists from whole world a big choice of Prague accommodation for budget price! I supposed that price will be higher!
Even if you are going to good restaurant, dinner for four person will cost you less than 50$!